By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Font Size/themes

Tommok

Firstly, thanks for the upgrade - sounds like it's been a mission for you - your efforts are much appreciated. 

Is it just my browser or have the fonts got smaller in both the themes? 

Previously the mobile version theme had larger font which made it more readable on a phone - doesn't seem to be the case on this version? 

Thanks again. 

No idea if the older forum's mobile theme had a larger font or not - and I'm not putting in place a copy of it for me to check it further. But to my eyes, the font on the newer version is no different to the older version...if anything, I find it easier to read.

I won't be putting any effort into making another theme that has a larger font size - pinch/zoom works find for making the font bigger on a phone.

1 hour ago, Nathan Explosion said:

No idea if the older forum's mobile theme had a larger font or not - and I'm not putting in place a copy of it for me to check it further. But to my eyes, the font on the newer version is no different to the older version...if anything, I find it easier to read.

I won't be putting any effort into making another theme that has a larger font size - pinch/zoom works find for making the font bigger on a phone.

OK cheers for confirming. 

• 6 months later...