By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Ronaldo

why? are you arguing with an Utd fan about the merits of Ronaldo and Torres?

theyre both fecking great.

Its wierd innit

We (like any other club) would love ronaldo in our team, and united (like any other club)would love torres in their team

no need for a comparison really

Guest Prongsy

He'd take that right wing spot of ours and join up with Gerrard and Babel a treat.

Ahh, we missed out there big time.

why? are you arguing with an Utd fan about the merits of Ronaldo and Torres?

theyre both fecking great.

6 I think

Someone mentioned to me that it was 9... but I didn't think so, but couldn't back it up with an exact figure :hmm:

Guest 70400

1. Lisbon 1
    Birmingham 1
    Wigan 2
    Kyiv 2 PK
    Arsenal 1
    Kyiv 1
    Blackburn 2
    Lisbon 1 FK
    Fulham 2
    Derby 1 PK
    Everton 2 PK
    Sunderland 1 FK
    West Ham 1
    Aston Villa 1
    NUFC 3
    Reading 1
    Spurs 2 PK
    Pompey 2 FK
    NUFC 2
    Lyonnais 1

4PK, 4FK.

Edited by 70400

Guest 70400
Its wierd innit

We (like any other club) would love ronaldo in our team, and united (like any other club)would love torres in their team

no need for a comparison really

It's not just because they're both world class. Torres would complete the puzzle for us (Tevez ain't it) and Ronaldo would complete part of the puzzle for you.

It's not just because they're both world class. Torres would complete the puzzle for us (Tevez ain't it) and Ronaldo would complete part of the puzzle for you.

Lets do a swap

you give us ronaldo and tevez

we will give you pennant and Voronin (he is just as good as torres, honest)

I would like to say Saha is as good on his day but he isnt.

Had to laugh on Saturday. Saw Saha warming up before kick off and then noticed he did not come out with the team. Had a look on the web and it seemed he injured himself between leaving the changing room and getting to the bench. Says it all.

Ronaldo takes the penalties but he scores goals from anywhere, poachers goals, long range shots, headers, and runing at defenders and rounding the GK.

Torres would not do too well at United at the moment because Ronaldo does not pass the ball anymore, he just shoots. Its true that he has not played too well the last 4 or 5 games even though he has scored. (IMO)

Torres would not do too well at United at the moment because Ronaldo does not pass the ball anymore, he just shoots. Its true that he has not played too well the last 4 or 5 games even though he has scored. (IMO)

Have to disagree there NWR...even if all he does is shoot torres would be following in for any fumbles, plus ronaldo isnt the only source of crosses, passes etc.

Torres would get a shedload with us.

Have to disagree there NWR...even if all he does is shoot torres would be following in for any fumbles, plus ronaldo isnt the only source of crosses, passes etc.

Torres would get a shedload with us.

:lol: It was said tongue in cheek. I know how well he would do.

My point is that if you look at Ronaldo`s number of assists it droped right off this season. Yes he has scored more goals and yes he is entitled to shoot as he is putting s***loads away, but there have been many occasions when Tevez or Rooney were in better positions and he has wasted a shot.

We all want perfection, its our way.

Guest 70400
I would like to say Saha is as good on his day but he isnt.

Had to laugh on Saturday. Saw Saha warming up before kick off and then noticed he did not come out with the team. Had a look on the web and it seemed he injured himself between leaving the changing room and getting to the bench. Says it all.

Ronaldo takes the penalties but he scores goals from anywhere, poachers goals, long range shots, headers, and runing at defenders and rounding the GK.

Despite the golas, I don't think he's played at the same level as last year.

Oh and Torres would allow Rooney to play in his natural role, a withdrawn forward where he is much better i.e. see Rooney circa 2004-5 when he was playing off Van Nistelrooy, and was carrying the team by himself. Needless to say both Torres and Rooney would score a shetload, Ronaldo possibly much less.

Despite the golas, I don't think he's played at the same level as last year.

Oh and Torres would allow Rooney to play in his natural role, a withdrawn forward where he is much better i.e. see Rooney circa 2004-5 when he was playing off Van Nistelrooy, and was carrying the team by himself. Needless to say both Torres and Rooney would score a shetload, Ronaldo possibly much less.

I'm inclined to agree. He's scoring lots of goals and is clearly a top player (still a c*** obviously) but last season he was destroying teams with his running and assists as well.

Guest Kaizer
Lets do a swap

you give us ronaldo and tevez

we will give you pennant and Voronin (he is just as good as torres, honest)

I have seen people saying Pennant are on the same level as C.Ronaldo so that does seem a fair swap. :lol: